Sexuality and Fertility
Maintaining a healthy sex life and having children are important goals for some people with kidney disease. Learn how kidney disease can affect sexuality and fertility—and what you can do about it.
Topics covered in this module include:
- Male sexuality
- Female sexuality
- Physical changes and tips
- Dry skin and tips
- Medications that may affect sexual function
- Body image, lack of desire
- Feeling good about yourself & self-talk
- Communicating with your partner
- Parenting a child who has kidney disease
Would you like to print this module? Download it here.